Model 2420 MALT (Microsoft Ambient Light Testing) System
Designed in partnership with Microsoft, the Model 2420 allows you to test the ambient-light performance of video displays on Windows. Assembled and tested, this product connects to a control PC using USB, and generates controlled colors for testing ambient-light sensors in PCs and tablets. The product is open source and Arduino-based. Use it with the Microsoft-supplied test software for closed-loop testing on Windows, or write your own tests.
The product includes:
- An Arduino-compatible controller
- A Model 2421 Tester board, mounted to the controller
- A Model 2422 Sensor board, which mounts on the display under test
- A Cat-5 Ethernet cable to connect the 2421 to the 2422
- Power supply and USB cables
Please note: this product is build-to-order. Please contact us for delivery schedule.