6 dBi Antenna for 900 MHz LoRaWAN™ Technology Gateways
This low-cost external antenna can add substantial range to your gateway. Our testing shows that although the gain and SWR matching are not optimal, when used with a LoRaWAN™ technology gateway and mounted externally, this antenna can change the range from less than 1 km to over 17 km. And the price is extremely competitive.
- Length: approximately 3 feet.
- RF feed input: N-type female.
- Includes two brackets for attaching to a pole.
- Requires cable (sold separately).
- Not compatible with Conduit AP-based gateways.