Actility ThingPark-Ready Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway
Create your LoRaWAN network in no time with this LTE-ready 8-channel gateway! Use Ethernet for backhaul, or connect an optional USB-cellular adapter for LTE backhaul.
- Actility ThingPark LRR preinstalled
- ThingPark LRR licenses included
- Max Channels: 8
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Transmit power: 30 dBm
- Ipsec Supported: Yes
- Backhaul: Ethernet and LTE (via USB port, optional customer-supplied USB-cellular adapter)
- Bundled Antenna: 1.5dBi
- Noise scan: parallel
- Web and app management software for easy Installation and configuration
- Installation: indoor, table-top or wall mount
- Size: 5.07" x 5.07" x 1.03" (128.9 mm x 128.9 mm x 26.2 mm)
- Weight: 0.45 lb (205 g)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps, RJ45
- Included power supply: input: 90~264 VAC, output 12 VDC, 1.5 A
- Power consumption: 5W (typical)
- Antenna connection: SMA
- Supports Class A, B, C end-devices
Standards and Certifications
- LoRa Alliance US915
- Radio regulatory certification: FCC, CE, IMDA, TELEC, NCC, SRRC
MCCI Additional Services
MCCI has been designing and deploying LoRaWAN technology systems since 2016. Our system engineers can work with you to design a complete solution, assist with deployment, and help you keep the systems running. We can serve as a source of long-term knowledge and expertise, so your internal resources can focus on using the data provided by your remote sensing system.
These gateways are intended for use with ThingPark, and are ready to be connected with the ThingPark network out of the box. However, MCCI can assist with special network requirements for the target network, LTE setup, and system troubleshooting.
Contact us for more details.