The Things Network Success Kit
MCCI's The Things Network Success Kit (TSK) is a preconfigured starter kit for The Things Network. It includes:
- A MultiTech Conduit gateway, configured by MCCI for use with The Things Network;
- One LoRaWAN IoT device preconfigured for use with The Things Network
- A preconfigured application and dashboard at https://console.thethingsnetwork.org
- Community technical support
The following devices are included:
- One MCCI Catena 4450 LoRaWAN data-acquisition node.
The standard TSK is configured for wireless operation on the US 915 MHz band plan. Variants are available for other band plans.
The key benefit of the TSK is that it provides a known-good starter kit, ensuring that you can focus on learning how to apply The Things Network technology to your problem rather than having to learn how to deploy The Things Network from scratch.
Please note that this product is intended for members of The Things Network, for use in developing community IoT networks. If you are a member of a Things Network Community, MCCI will work with your community to help you succeed. For professional uses, MCCI recommends our LoRaWAN Success Kit, which comes with full technical support and a dedicated Grafana dashboard on a private server.