Wireless IP67 Acceleration-Based Movement Sensor (Outdoor/Industrial Version)
The acceleration-based movement sensor uses an internal accelerometer to detect movement of an asset. An indoor / smart building version is also available for low cost applications.
- Based on LoRaWAN wireless technology
- Very long range up to several miles
- Excellent wireless penetration through structures such as walls and floors
- Enclosure tamper detection
- Automatic error reporting through supervisory messages
- Over the air configuration
- Asset protection and monitoring
- Building security
- Shock sensing
- General movement and acceleration sensing
Monitoring Sensor Activity
Radio Bridge provides a convenient web-based console where you can configure your sensors, monitor activity, set up alerts, and more. If you are buying products that require a data plan, you can buy the plan right on the console. If you are using sensor products that do not require a plan, the console is available for free. Click here to get started.