Milesight 5G CPE Router UF51
UF51 5G CPE is dedicated to cost-effective solutions for 5G wireless networking applications. Adopting a high-performance industrial platform of quad-core CPU and 5G cellular module, UF51 is capable of providing an ultra-fast network and ultra-small package to ensure an extremely safe and reliable connection to the wireless network. With various kinds of installation methods, IP67 waterproof enclosure, and novel design, UF51 is applicable to indoor and outdoor applications.
Meanwhile, UF51 also supports a 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch, serial ports (RS232/RS485), and DI/DO (Digital Input/Digital output), which enable you to scale up M2M application by combining data and video in a limited time and budget.
UF51 is particularly suitable for smart offices, video surveillance, digital media implementations, industrial automation, traffic applications, robots, and so on.
Fast & Reliable Network
- Qualcomm quad-core CPU with big memory, providing high performance for data transmission
- Global 5G NSA&SA/4G LTE network for backup among multiple carrier networks
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for lightning transmission of data
- 4G & 5G dual-band Wi-Fi support
- Embedded 8 5G antennas and 4 Wi-Fi antennas for best signal reception
- Equipped with I/O, serial port, and GPS for industrial transmission applications
Robust Hardware Design
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 70°C and industrial design for harsh environment
- IP67 waterproof and UV-protective enclosure for outdoor applications
- PoE or DC power supply optional
- Equipped with a vent plug to prevent condensation in the enclosure
- Pole mounting, wall mounting, desktop, bottom magnetic or lock mounting for various applications
- 3-year warranty included
Security & Reliability
- Embedded Python SDK for functional programming and seamless deployment to edge nodes
- Automated failover/failback among Ethernet, Cellular, and Wi-Fi
- Secure transmission with VPN tunnels such as IPsec / OpenVPN / GRE / L2TP / PPTP / DMVPN / MilesightVPN
- Reliable firewall for secure networking: SPI, ACL, port mapping, IP/MAC binding, etc.
- Embeds hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensure the highest level of availability
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help the administrator to manage the device as easily as pie
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large number of devices
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices
- Efficiently manage the remote device through SNMP protocol.