Milesight Pro Series Industrial Cellular Router UR32
Milesight UR32 is a cost-effective industrial cellular router with embedded intelligent features that are designed for multifarious M2M/IoT applications. Global WCDMA and 4G LTE carrier support make this drop-in connectivity a great help for operators in maximizing uptime.
Integrating an embedded cellular modem and dual SIM function, the UR32 provides a 3G/4G cellular network with 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps uplink, it also has 2 fast Ethernet ports and supports Wi-Fi that compliance with 802.11b/g/n standard. All these capabilities deliver users uninterrupted internet access.
Easy deployment and comprehensive remote device management make UR32 versatile in most IoT/M2M applications.
- NXP industrial-grade processor
- Global 4G LTE CAT4/3G network with dual SIM cards for backup between multiple carrier networks
- Embedded Python SDK for secondary development
- Flexible modular design provides users with different connection modules like Ethernet, I/O, serial port, Wi-Fi, and GPS for connecting diverse field assets
- Rugged enclosure, optimized for DIN rail or shelf mounting
- 3-year warranty included
- Link remote devices in an environment where communication technologies are constantly changing
- Support 802.11 b/g/n, as AP or client mode, to establish a versatile wireless network or be the backup WAN link for 4G/3G
- Support rich protocols like SNMP, TR069, MQTT, Modbus bridging, RIP, OSPF
- Support wide operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C/-40℉ to +158℉
Security & Reliability
- Automated failover/failback between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIM), and Wi-Fi
- Secure transmission with VPN tunnels like IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN
- Embeds hardware watchdog to automatically recover from various failures, ensure the highest level of availability
- Establishes a secured mechanism for centralized authentication and authorization of device access by supporting AAA (Radius, TACACS+, LDAP, local Authentication) and multiple levels of user authority
- DeviceHub provides easy setup, mass configuration, and centralized management of remote devices
- The user-friendly web interface design and more than one option of upgrade help the administrator to manage the device as easily as pie
- WEB GUI and CLI enable the admin to achieve simple management and quick configuration among a large number of devices
- Efficiently manage the remote routers on the existing platform through the industrial standard SNMP and TR069