Abeeway Smart Badge
Sleek, smart, made for people, the Abeeway Smart Badge is a portable multi-mode tracker in ID card format with embedded sensors combining GPS, Low-power GPS, Wi-Fi Sniffer, Bluetooth LE (BLE) and LoRaWAN® TDoA geolocation technologies, supporting accurate and continuous outdoor and indoor geolocation.
The Smart Badge is ideal for proximity detection, zone notification and monitoring of workforce safety and security. Simple to use, a single button gives you access to the numerous functionalities you may personalize for your needs, e.g. as a Panic/SOS Button. A local zoning feature is able to signal danger zones with an 80db buzzer. It has an industrialized magnetic connector for recharging the battery.
- Personal multi-mode tracking: employees, workers, visitors
- SOS panic alarm for indoor and outdoor lone workers
- Danger zones or restricted areas access notifications
- Automated attendance monitoring and zoning
- Safety evacuation monitoring
- Location heat maps, e.g. for optimization of supervisor/worker ratio in large construction or industrial sites
Multiple Operating Modes
- Motion Tracking: Real-time position when motion is detected
- Permanent tracking: Regular interval real time position
- Start/End motion tracking: Receive position messages during motion start and end events
- Fix on demand: Obtain tracker position when needed (very low power operating mode)
- Activity tracking: Monitor activity rate with embedded sensors
- GPS: Precise outdoor position
- Low power GPS: Fast Time To First Fix in outdoor and daylight indoor conditions
- Wi-Fi: Position in indoor and urban area
- BLE: Short-range geolocation
- Light: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Small: 3.54" x 2.56" x 0.43" (90 mm x 65 mm x 11 mm)
- Geofencing zone detection
- Proximity detection
- User interface: Buzzer, LEDs, multi-mode button
- Temperature monitoring
- LoRaWAN Class A radio
- High-Pressure Water-spray resistant enclosure (IP65)
- Rechargeable battery: standby life > 1.8 years; active life depends on use case and uplink duty-cycle
- Magnetic USB connector for recharging battery
- Firmware Upgrade
- Holder for RF-ID card
Standards and Certifications
- LoRa Alliance US915
- Radio regulatory certification: EC, FCC, IC, TELEC
MCCI Additional Services
MCCI has been designing and deploying LoRaWAN technology systems since 2016. Our system engineers can work with you to design a complete solution, assist with deployment, and help you keep the systems running. We can serve as a source of long-term knowledge and expertise, so your internal resources can focus on using the data provided by your remote sensing system.
MCCI also offers provisioning services. With these services, MCCI will pre-configure the Smart Badges for your use-case and register them with your target network, so the badges are ready to be put to work out of the box.
Contact us for more details.