Bathroom Odor Detector GS301
GS301 is a 4-in-1 LoRaWAN® bathroom odor detector to detect ammonia (NH3) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) gas according to the electrochemical principle. GS301 is also able to detect temperature and humidity to be fully aware of the environment of bathrooms. When the NH3 or H2S gas concentration reaches the preset threshold, the detector will trigger both an LED light alarm and a buzzer to notify people timely to ventilate, which is an important part of smart bathroom solutions. Apart from local alarms, GS301 can also report the sensor data and alarm messages remotely by the use of LoRaWAN® technology. Integrating with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can monitor all the sensor data and control the device remotely and flexibly. Moreover, GS301 supports Milesight D2D to enable ultra-low latency control without gateways.
- Built-in high-accuracy electrochemical gas detection sensor with more than 3-year-long life expectancy
- Built-in multiple sensors including NH3, H2S, temperature and humidity
- Built-in batteries to achieve wireless power supply and decrease the installation cost
- Equipped with a buzzer and LED indicator to indicate threshold alarms.
- Damp-proof coating inside the device to ensure the device works well in various conditions of bathrooms
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct ventilation control without gateways
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compatible with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution