Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor AM103 / AM103L
AM103 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity and CO2. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allow to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM103 is widely used for office, store, classroom, hospital, etc. Apart from screen display, sensor data can also be transmitted using LoRaWAN®. With this low-power technology, AM103 can work for more than 3 years with 2 replaceable batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature and CO2
- Visual data and clear emoticon to understand the comfort level easily via E-ink screen
- Smart hibernate mode schedulely to save battery power
- Equippedwith traffic light indicator to indicate multi-level CO2 threshold alarms
- More than 3 years work without replacing batteries
- Store locally 560 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution.