Milesight Mini LoRaWAN® Gateway UG63
The Milesight UG63 is a 8-channel lightweight indoor LoRaWAN® gateway. It combines the Semtech SX1302 chipset with a high-performance NXP CPU. As a LoRaWAN gateway, each UG63 can forward packets between more than 2000 end nodes and mainstream network servers such as The Things Stack, Chirpstack, etc. The UG63 can cover up to 2 km in urbanized environments as a blind-filling gateway. With its compact size, it is an ideal supplement for indoor/outdoor gateways such as the UG65 or UG67 in complex environments or wide indoor areas such as offices, parking lots, campuses, etc.
The UG63 also has a built-in network server and is compatible with Milesight IoT for dealing with data for a few end-nodes, suitable for LoRaWAN® small deployments.
- High-Performance NXP industrial processor and SX1302 chip
- 8 half/full-duplex channels
- Supports Listen Before Talk (LBT) for downlink
- Small: 115 x 115 x 24mm (roughly 4.5" diameter x 1" high)
- Desktop, wall, or ceiling mounting support
- Power over Ethernet (POE) or via USB-C®, 3.3W typical
- Milesight DeviceHub & IoT Cloud provide easy and centralized management of remote devices
- Enable security communication with multiple supported VPN protocols including IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and DMVPN
- Compatible with mainstream network servers like The Things Stack, ChirpStack, Actility, using industry-standard protocols for gateway to network server communications
- If desired, can be set up with built-in network server and MQTT/HTTP/HTTPS APIs for easy integration with local applications
- Supports 20-50 end nodes with embedded network server for small deployments