Milesight Time of Flight Laser Distance Sensor EM400-TLD
EM400-TLD is a distance sensor based on ToF (time of flight), which is mainly used for detecting the fill level and position status. With an appropriate FOV with the maximum field angle of 27°, it has almost no blind spot when installed on small-sized waste bins or containers. The embedded temperature sensor enables it to monitor whether the containers are burning for security reasons.
With IP67 waterproof rating and internal damp-proof coating, it is suitable for outdoor applications. Besides, EM400-TLD is equipped with 3-axis accelerometer to detect the status of container lid.
Milesight offers LoRaWAN® version and NB-IoT/Cat.M version to meet different communication needs. The LoRaWAN® version can be integrated with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, enabling remote and visual management of all sensor data. The NB-IoT/Cat.M version not only supports multiple application modes to compatible with IoT platforms, but also is equipped with GNSS for tracking and security purposes.
- 2-350 cm wide detection range with extremely short blind zone
- Easy to install, especially suitable for small-size waste bins or containers
- Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of trash burning
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Two built-in 9000 mAh replaceable batteries that work for up to 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
LoRaWAN® Version Only
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compatible with Milesight IoT Cloud for remote management
NB-IoT/Cat.M Version Only
- Equipped with GNSS positioning for tracking
- Support cumulative number report function for power saving
- Support multiple network protocols to be compatible with IoT platforms