RWC5021P Personal Tester for LoRaWAN® Device Development
This compact tester for LoRaWAN end-device developers operates as a dedicated network server (NS) with extended test functions. .
- Test OTAA or ABP devices
- Vary network-specific parameters like receive-window timing or subband
- Send valid and invalid MAC commands, to test software robustness
- Run pre-certification tests
- Develop your own test automation based on MCCI's Python library
- Fully supported by MCCI and RedwoodComm's team of LoRaWAN experts
You can test your device either with a direct coax connection (to minimize RF variability) or over the air.
For a full discussion of features and specifications, see the RWC5021P page on MCCI's main website
The RWC5021P is available for the following regions: EU868, US915, AS923, KR920, IN865, CN470, AU915, RU864, and EU433.
For gateway testing, RF performance testing, or manufacturing test, the RWC5020B or RWC5020M offer additional functionality. For RF performance testing, the RWC7001A offers 100 dB isolation from 400 MHz to 6.4 GHz.