Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor AM104 / AM107
AM104/AM107 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for the measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, TVOC, barometric pressure, and motion. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allows us to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM104/AM107 is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc. Apart from the screen display, sensor data is also transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, AM104/AM107 can work for one year with 2 replaceable AA batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- AM107: Integrated with humidity, temperature, CO2, TVOC, motion, light and barometric pressure sensors
- AM104: Integrated with humidity, temperature, motion, and light sensors
- Visual display via E-ink screen
- Standard AA batteries
- One year of work without replacing batteries
- Equipped with NFC and type-C port for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution.