Passage People Counter Sensor VS350
The VS350 is an exceptional indoor passage people counter that detects and analyzes the flow of people, allowing for optimum space management and usage. Equipped with dual PIR sensors, it offers a high accuracy rate for bi-directional people counting. When combined with the additional temperature sensor, the VS350 can achieve even more potential triggers, increasing its detection capabilities. As a Milesight D2D controller, the VS350 seamlessly communicates with other Milesight D2D devices, establishing more possible connections and paving the way for smoother operations.
With easy configuration and wireless detection, the VS350 facilitates simple deployment and connectivity. Compliant with the Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the number of passage people and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via a webpage or mobile App remotely.
- Provide good accuracy rate for bi-directional people counting with dual PIR sensors
- Ultra-low power consumption with up to 4-year battery life without replacement
- 100% anonymity and GDPR-compliant without image capturing, free from privacy concerns
- Equipped with a reliable and cost-effective sensor system for counting people through passages
- Function well with people counting with perfect-fit detecting ranges
- Wireless connectivity and convenient size improve the accessibility and simplicity of deployment
- Built-in temperature sensor, enabling environmental detection
- Store locally 1,000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration and support card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN®gateways and network servers
- Compatible with Milesight IoT Cloud