Ultra Low Power Solar LoRaWAN Gateway SG50
SG50 is an energy-efficient solar LoRaWAN® gateway designed for outdoor environments with limited power availability and ample solar energy resources. With built-in batteries and accessorial solar panel, SG50 can work independently in various scenarios especially the place with hard access to power resource.
Besides the high adaptability, SG50 is highly compatible with mainstream network servers and support remote management via remote network servers which provides both convenience and secured management.
Benefiting from its robust structural design and high IP67 protection rate, SG50 can work smoothly in harsh environments. It is specifically tailored for applications such as oil and gas, mining, forestry, and remote industries where power consumption must be carefully managed.
- Fast deployment with the all-in-one design and standard accessories
- Built-in rechargeable batteries & accessorial solar panel for wireless usage
- Support cellular for backhaul network enabling independent networking
- Equip with high-efficient power management design prolonging its battery life up to 4 days
- Compatible with remote management system for simple deployment even in remote regions
- IP67 enclosure and robust structural design promote its strength and working lifespan
- Equip with SX1302 chip, handling a higher amount of traffic with lower consumption
- Support 8 channels for more than 2000 end-nodes connections
- Equip with GPS for simple remote management and deployment