Ultrasonic Distance/Level Sensor EM400-UDL
EM400-UDL is a non-contact ultrasonic distance sensor designed for outdoor applications such as monitoring water level, fill level of tanks and silos, presence of objects, or snow level. It features multiple selective probes with varying detecting ranges to meet diverse requirements. With high protection IP rating and waterproof enclosure, EM400-UDL can withstand harsh environments, and it can work for up to 10 years with two 9000 mAh batteries.
EM400-UDL can be integrated with the Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, enabling remote and visual management of all sensor data.
- Selective probes vary from 25 to 1000 cm for multiple applications
- Two built-in 9000 mAh replaceable batteries that work for up to 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with an NTC temperature sensor for the detection and alarm of burning
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor device tilt status
- Damp-proof coating inside and IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compatible with Milesight IoT Cloud for remote management