Model 2431 RN42 Radio Sled for BTP
This sled adds a Roving Networks® RN-42 to the Bluetooth Test Platform (BTP). Users can communicate with the chip via UART and can also use the secondary SPI header on the board for updating the RN-42 firmware if needed.
It is capable of behaving as a HID peripheral such as a keyboard or mouse. It is currently supported by the BTP pairing and HID tests.
- Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.0 compatible
- Add wireless capability with this low power, Class 2 Bluetooth radio
- Supports HID profile for making accessories such as pointing devices, etc.
- Secure communications, 128-bit encryption
- Six different modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5“ × 0.8” (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- RN42 radio module (BT2)
- Custom anti-static packaging
These products are not normally stocked at MCCI and are built to order. Delivery is normally 45 days ARO, but is determined after order is received at MCCI. Contact MCCI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance and availability of BTP products (ESP32, RN42, RN52, Bluefruit).