Model 2433 ESP32 Radio Sled for BTP
Regular price $ 50.00
This sled adds an ESP32 test device to the BTP. It uses the fully certified ESP-WROOM-32 Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module from Espressif Systems. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from low-power sensor networks to more demanding tasks such as music streaming. The Pmod form factor connects directly to the Traduci connectors on the BTP. It is currently supported by the BTP pairing tests.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, and Bluetooth communication available
- 20.5 dBm output power at the antenna
- User button for resetting the processor after a mode switch
- User switch for toggling between UART and SPI communication
- Low power sleep mode for battery powered applications
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI and UART interfaces
- ESP32 Wireless Communication Module
- Custom anti-static packaging
Due to supply chain issues, stock is intermittent. Contact MCCI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance and availability of BTP products (ESP32, RN42, RN52, BM62, Bluefruit).