Model 2435 BM62 Audio-Capable Radio Sled
The Model 2435 BM62 Audio-Capable Radio Sled adds a BM62 Basic Rate (BR) Bluetooth radio to the Bluetooth Test Platform (BTP). The board is capable of behaving as an Audio peripheral such as a speaker or headset). It is supported by the latest Microsoft BTP audio tests. This sled breaks out the audio out data from the radio and routes it to an audio codec and audio processing FPGA on the Traduci in order to aid with validation.
This sled performs the same function as the Model 2432 RN52 Audio-Capable Radio Sled. As of 2022-06-15, the RN52 module is not available, but the Model 2435 is in stock at MCCI and available for immediate shipment.
- UART data connection with AT commands to configure software
- Supports SPP, A2DP, HFP, and AVRCP profiles
- Version 3.0 audio module
- Fully certified Class 2 BR Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Small form factor, low power, surface mount module
- Bluetooth Declaration ID: D060675
- Custom BM62-based radio module
- Custom anti-static packaging
The Model 2435 is normally stocked at MCCI. Contact MCCI via email (email@example.com) for further assistance and the availability of BTP products (ESP32, RN42, RN52, BM62, Bluefruit).