Model 2431 RN42 Radio Sled for BTP
This sled adds a Roving Networks® RN-42 to the Bluetooth Test Platform (BTP). Users can communicate with the chip via UART and can also use the secondary SPI header on the board for updating the RN-42 firmware if needed.
It is capable of behaving as a HID peripheral such as a keyboard or mouse. It is currently supported by the BTP pairing and HID tests.
- Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.0 compatible
- Add wireless capability with this low power, Class 2 Bluetooth radio
- Supports HID profile for making accessories such as pointing devices, etc.
- Secure communications, 128-bit encryption
- Six different modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5“ × 0.8” (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- RN42 radio module (BT2)
- Custom anti-static packaging