Model 2432 RN52 Audio-Capable Radio Sled
The RN52 Radio Sled adds an RN52 Basic Rate (BR) Bluetooth radio to the Bluetooth Test Platform (BTP). The board is capable of behaving as an Audio peripheral such as a speaker or headset). It will be supported in upcoming BTP audio tests. More information can be found via the RN52 page from Microchip. This sled breaks out the audio out data from the radio and routes it to an audio codec and audio processing FPGA on the Traduci in order to aid with validation.
- UART data connection with AT commands to configure software
- Supports SPP, A2DP, HFP, and AVRCP profiles
- Version 3.0 audio module
- Fully certified Class 2 BR Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Small form factor, low power, surface mount module
- Custom RN52 radio module
- Custom anti-static packaging
These products are not normally stocked at MCCI and are built to order. Delivery is normally 45 days ARO, but is determined after order is received at MCCI. Contact MCCI via email (email@example.com) for further assistance and availability of BTP products (ESP32, RN42, RN52, Bluefruit).